GO Transit Property
The GO network covers 11,000 sq. km and has 69 million boardings each year. Advertising on GO properties gives you the opportunity to display your message across the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area.
As they move thousands of commuters, students, and tourists each day, GO Trains and Buses also act as travelling billboards. Our vehicles reach communities from Oshawa to Kitchener, Barrie to downtown Toronto, and everywhere in between, giving your message broad market exposure across the region.
For further information, read our Advertising Policy.
If you are an electoral candidate, please see ourLink.
Contact PATTISON Outdoor Advertising for more information and to book your next ad on GO Transit.
Astral Digital Billboards
- Lawrence Avenue / Caledonia
- St Clair Avenue / Caledonia
- Gardiner Expressway / Parklawn
Contact: Bell Media Out of Home https://www.bellmedia.ca/advertising-sales/out-of-home/product/outdoor-advertising/
Pattison Outdoor Advertising Digital Billboards
- Milton Go (780 Main Street East, Milton)
- 2 Wickman (Gardiner Expressway / Kipling Ave)
- Pickering GO (1334 Bayly St. Scarborough)
Contact: Pattison Outdoor https://www.pattisonoutdoor.com/
Outfront Media Digital Billboards
- Eglinton Ave E / Bellamy Rd
- Steeles Ave W / Dufferin St
- Gardiner Expwy / Dufferin St
- York Mills Rd / Leslie St
- Kipling Ave / Belfield Rd
Contact: Outfront Media https://www.outfrontmedia.ca/
Allvision Digital Billboards
- HWY 427 / Rexdale Blvd
- HWY 401 / Islington Ave
- HWY 401 / Keele St
- HWY 407 / Keele St
- HWY 401 / Kennedy Rd.
- HWY 407 / Warden Ave
- HWY 407 / Yonge St
- HWY 401 / Brock St.
- Hwy 401 & Leslie (coming Summer 2023)
Contact: Allvision Canada https://allvision.com/