Review the latest construction notices and community documents.
Lakeshore West Line GO Expansion
- Burloak Drive Grade Separation
Burloak Drive Grade Separation
Metrolinx’s GO Expansion program is delivering more GO service across the network, including trains every 15 minutes or better on the Lakeshore West line.
To support the increase in GO service, Metrolinx is working with the City of Burlington and the Town of Oakville to build the Burloak Drive grade separation which will improve traffic flow without having to wait for trains to pass.
Separating Burloak Drive from the rail tracks will deliver the following benefits:
- Allow Metrolinx to deliver increased GO service levels on the Lakeshore West line supporting more frequent, two-way, all-day rail service
- Optimize traffic flow and enhance pedestrian and vehicular safety
- Widen Burloak Drive to accommodate 4 lanes of vehicular traffic with provisions for a future 6 lane road.
- Improvements at Superior Court and Prince William Drive, as well as minor improvements at Harvester and Wyecroft Roads.
- Dedicated multi use pathways along the boulevard and on street bicycle lanes.
Early works for the project are currently underway. Check out the construction notices page for more information.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact the Halton Region Community Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public engagement session
From August 21 - September 29, 2023 Metrolinx hosted a public engagement session on the Burloak Drive grade separation. Check out the event page for more information.
Subscribe to e-newsletter
Sign up for Halton Region updates
Get updates about the project delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Eglinton Crosstown West Extension
Extending the Eglinton Crosstown LRT 9.2 km farther west into Etobicoke and Mississauga.
Kitchener Line GO Expansion
We're transforming the Kitchener Line into a two-way, all-day rapid transit line.
PEELTORONTO REGIONGUELPH AND WELLINGTONHALTONWATERLOOGO EXPANSION
Lakeshore East Line GO Expansion
More trips, more trains, more of what you need.
TORONTO REGIONDURHAMGO EXPANSION