- Sheppard Extension - FAQs
- We want to hear about how people travel along the Sheppard Avenue corridor today – and how they might benefit from new rapid transit options in the future – so we can ensure any future project maximizes benefits for the community and riders.
- The feedback we receive will inform the development of transit improvement options that will be presented to the community for further consultations.
- Ultimately, these consultations will support the development of an Initial Business Case for the project
- At this early phase of project planning, no decisions have been made in terms of transit modes.
- Feedback from community members will be considered alongside all available data to determine the benefits of various types of transit for the community.
- These consultations are just the first step in the process of developing an IBC for new transit along Sheppard Avenue, and timelines for funding, procurement and construction have not been established.
Extending Line 2 subway service 7.8 km farther into the heart of Scarborough.
Extending the Eglinton Crosstown LRT 9.2 km farther west into Etobicoke and Mississauga.
A 15.6-km subway line in Toronto that will run from Exhibition Place to the Ontario Science Centre.
Making access to GO stations easier by exploring future transportation and station amenities.