Milton Line GO Expansion
- Cooksville GO Station
Cooksville GO Station
A better station experience, giving you more reasons to GO
We created an easy transit experience for you, by bringing together all of the options you need. This is your integrated transit hub and public plaza.
By building more and better access points into the station we’ve created a dynamic, compact, walkable mixed-use transit hub.
- New station building and east pavilion, with a large public plaza
- 750+ more parking spaces from the addition of a new parking structure complete with a pedestrian bridge to the rail platform
- New passenger pick-up and drop-off
- Repairs to parking lots
- New station entrance from Hurontario Street improving the flow of traffic around the station through this busy, central neighbourhood
- New indoor waiting area at Bus Loop
- New platforms with tactile yellow safety tiles, digital signs, canopied shelters and a snowmelt system.
- Upgrades to pedestrian tunnels to access rail platforms.
- Accessible parking on the first and fourth floors of the new parking garage.
- Transit hub connecting customers to GO Transit (rail and bus service), Mississauga transit and the future Hurontario LRT.
- 8 new bus bays for GO and MiWay bus service.
Connect with us on social
Subscribe to e-newsletter
Sign up for updates
Subscribe for the latest news from Metrolinx. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Improvements are underway along the Lakeshore West Line to support more frequent, faster service.
We're transforming GO Transit to bring more frequent two-way, all-day service to the Barrie Line.