Review the latest construction notices and community documents.
Barrie Line GO ExpansionWe're transforming GO Transit to bring more frequent two-way, all-day service to the Barrie Line.
- King City GO Station
King City GO Station
Improvements are coming to King City GO Station
GO service is expanding to serve you better, with more frequent service, more stations, cleaner technology and more connections. We're transforming GO Transit to bring more frequent two-way, all-day service to the Barrie Line, up to every 15 minutes, seven days a week. Our goal is to deliver over 10,000 train trips a week - so you won't need a schedule because you know the next train will be coming soon.
Work on the Barrie Line is already underway to get you where you need to go, better, faster and easier.
As part of GO Expansion on the Barrie line, we’re adding infrastructure and making improvements at King City GO Station, including:
- Surface parking expansion and renovations
- A new west rail platform
- a pedestrian bridge
Improvements at King City GO will prepare the station to support future increased two-way, all-day service on the Barrie line.
As part of GO Expansion, these improvements to the Barrie Line mean better and more frequent travel for everyone by delivering infrastructure that will support faster, two-way, all-day service across the region.
- Surface parking expansion and renovations will ensure there’s enough space for customers who drive to the station to park their cars.
- A new west rail platform will support future increased two-way, all-day service.
- A pedestrian bridge will help customers get to and from their platform.
- This project is part of the GO Expansion program, which will transform GO rail from a rush-hour service to a more frequent, two-way, all-day rapid transit experience.
Up to 15 minute service
In the news
Find more updates Discover.
Connect with us on social
Subscribe to e-newsletter
Sign-up for York Region updates
Subscribe for the latest news from Metrolinx. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Eglinton Crosstown West Extension
Extending the Eglinton Crosstown LRT 9.2 km farther west into Etobicoke and Mississauga.
Kitchener Line GO Expansion
We're transforming the Kitchener Line into a two-way, all-day rapid transit line.
PEELTORONTO REGIONGUELPH AND WELLINGTONHALTONWATERLOOGO EXPANSION
Lakeshore East Line GO Expansion
More trips, more trains, more of what you need.
TORONTO REGIONDURHAMGO EXPANSION