Mimico GO Station
To help support this work, Metrolinx is upgrading our rail network to enable more frequent and fully accessible service, including accessibility and amenity upgrades to Toronto’s Mimico GO Station, to help serve you better.
Metrolinx will deliver planned improvements at Mimico GO Station that will bring the station up to current accessibility standards and deliver a better customer experience.
- A new east tunnel with elevator and stair access to the platform level and a new west tunnel
- Refurbished platforms
- New building entrances on the north and south sides of the rail corridor
The upgrades will also include provisions for all-day, two-way rail service.
Transit Oriented Communities
A major revamp to Mimico GO Station is coming.
Through the Province’s Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) program, Vandyk Properties has agreed to deliver and construct key improvements to the station.
Those improvements include:
- 2 station access points
- A new, fully accessible main station building
- A new tunnel entrance building
- 300 underground, dedicated GO parking spaces
- 96 spaces for bicycle storage including secured and covered parking
- An integrated transit plaza with pick-up and drop-off facilities
- Extension of the multi-use greenway path for pedestrians and cyclists to access the station.