GO Train schedule changes in November
Stouffville and Richmond Hill GO Lines getting more weekday rush hour GO Trains.
Oct 23, 2023
Important GO Transit schedule changes are coming next month.
Starting Nov. 13, GO Transit is increasing weekday rush hour GO Train service on the Stouffville and Richmond Hill GO Lines to give customers more options to get to work and home again.
Here’s a rundown of the changes:
Two new trips on Stouffville GO Line
- One additional southbound trip leaving Old Elm GO at 7:49 a.m., arriving at Union Station at 8:59 a.m.
- One new northbound trip leaving Union Station at 5:42 p.m., arriving at Old Elm GO at 6:54 p.m.
- Both trains will be 10 cars long
Two new trips on Richmond Hill GO Line
- One additional southbound trip will leave Bloomington GO at 7:32 a.m., arriving at Union Station at 8:35 a.m.
- One new northbound trip will leave Union Station at 5:15 p.m., arriving at Bloomington GO at 6:20 p.m.
- These trains will be 10 cars long
Changes to Niagara Falls GO schedule
Starting Nov. 11, Saturday GO Train service to and from Niagara Falls is changing as well. Departure times are being adjusted so Saturday and Sunday schedules will now be the same.
- The last westbound trip will leave Union Station at 5:03 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday, arriving at Niagara Falls at 7:23 p.m.
- The last eastbound trip will leave Niagara Falls at 8:20 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday, arriving at Union Station at 10:41 p.m.
Check your schedules and plan your GO trip
GO schedules change frequently, so be sure to check your schedule in advance and plan your trip ahead of time.
You can also use Triplinx.ca to learn about travel options on local transit agencies that connect to and from GO Transit.
by Scott Money Metrolinx editorial content manager