Milliken GO Station
A better Milliken GO Station is coming.
Major improvements are coming to Milliken GO station. When complete, the improved Milliken GO station will give you better station amenities and access to all-day, two-way frequent GO train service over the next several years.
Milliken GO station is an important connection for our entire region. We’re working with our partners at the City of Toronto to ensure Milliken GO is a convenient station for transit users. That means easier connections to local TTC bus service, pedestrian and cycling paths.
How we’re improving Milliken GO Station for you:
- A canopy-covered walkway to Steeles Avenue
- Better lighting, clearer signage and added landscaping
- Enhanced accessibility with new pedestrian tunnels with elevators
- A new east platform and an updated west platform both with new snow-melting systems
- A platform canopy that will integrate shelters and entrances to tunnels and elevators
- A new second track, so trains can run north and south, all day