Nous nous employons à assurer la disponibilité de services en français de qualité ainsi que leur accessibilité dans l’ensemble du réseau.
Prolongement de la ligne GO de BarrieVoici comment nous améliorons encore la ligne Barrie.
- Caledonia GO Station
Caledonia GO Station
A brand-new Caledonia GO Station is coming to the Barrie GO Line.
Caledonia GO Station is a brand-new station on the Barrie GO Line, and will be directly integrated with the Eglinton Crosstown LRT and TTC buses. Customers will experience a seamless transition between services, giving them more options for getting around.
The station is currently in design, with procurement anticipated for 2023. Features at the new station will include:
- New platform for 12-car trains
- Heated platform shelters
- Bicycle parking for more than 30 bikes
- Accessible pedestrian connection to Carnarvan Street
- Accessibility enhancements
- Direct connection to the Eglinton Crosstown LRT and TTC buses
- Accessible pedestrian connection between GO west platform and plaza entrance
Review the latest construction notices and community documents.
Connect with us on social
Subscribe to e-newsletter
Sign-up for updates from Metrolinx
Subscribe for the latest news from Metrolinx. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Read technical reports and frequently asked questions about GO Expansion.