Long Branch GO Station
Expected Completion: 2023
An upgraded and accessible station is on the way
To help support this work, Metrolinx is upgrading our rail network to enable more frequent and fully accessible service, including accessibility and amenity upgrades to Toronto’s Long Branch GO Station, to help serve you better.
An upgraded and accessible station is on the way.
The upgraded Long Branch GO will include:
- New station building
- A new east and a new west tunnel with elevator and stair access to platform level
- Revisions to existing parking lot, including a passenger pick-up & drop-off area, bike lanes, pedestrian walkways, and bike shelters
- Barrier free washrooms
- Upgrades to communication, mechanical and electrical systems
- Improved access from Edgeware Drive
- Accessible west entrance building
- Rehabilitation of existing platforms including snow melt systems, heated shelters, elevators, stairs and integrated platform canopies
- Provisions for two-way, all-day rail service