Eglinton Crosstown West Extension
- Studies and Reports
Initial Business Case
This Initial Business Case compared and analyzed the options for the route of the Eglinton Crosstown West Extension between the future Mount Dennis Station and Renforth Drive and how the project will benefit riders, communities and the region as a whole.
Read the full Initial Business Case for the Eglinton Crosstown West Extension
Environmental project report addendum
An addendum to the original Eglinton Crosstown environmental assessment (2010) was needed to reflect the new underground and elevated route segments of the Eglinton Crosstown West Extension. The public review period for this addendum ended on July 3, 2020.
EPR addendum and appendices
- Full report
- Appendix A (Design Plates)
- Appendix B (Natural Environment Summary Report)
- Appendix C (Air Quality Impact Assessment Report)
- Appendix D (Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment Report)
- Appendix E (Socio-Economic and Land Use Assessment Report)
- Appendix F (Stage 1-2 Archaeological Assessment)
- Appendix G (Cultural Heritage Evaluation Report Existing Conditions)
- Appendix H (Traffic Impact Assessment Memorandum)
- Appendix I (Cultural Heritage Evaluation Report – Fergy Brown Park)
- Appendix J (Cultural Heritage Evaluation Report – Mary Reid House)
- Appendix K (Consultation Report)
A 15.6-km subway line in Toronto that will run from Exhibition Place to the Ontario Science Centre.
Extending Line 2 subway service 7.8 km farther into the heart of Scarborough.
Finch West LRT will transform the community from Humber College to Finch West Station.
A midtown connection between east and west Toronto with 25 stations along a dedicated route.