Metrolinx announces virtual open houses for Ontario Line
Teams return to all four of the Ontario Line’s segments with updates & chance to give feedback.
Sep 8, 2021
With the return to school comes the return of another series of virtual open houses about the future Ontario Line.
Metrolinx teams will be hosting virtual engagements in the West (Exhibition to Queen/Spadina), downtown (Osgoode to Corktown), East (East Harbour to Gerrard) and North (Pape to Science Centre) segments of the Ontario Line throughout the month of September.
The Ontario Line is a major transit project led by Metrolinx. The 15.6-
– will be the largest single expansion in Toronto’s subway history.
Once again, a Metrolinx panel of experts will be on hand to recap the progress Metrolinx has made and discuss what’s new. Participants will be able to give their feedback on how the stations and infrastructure can be built to best suit each of the unique communities that the Ontario Line will serve.
Participants can submit questions in advance, ask them during the meeting through a chat function or over audio. Here is the rundown of the upcoming virtual open houses and the areas they’ll be focussing on.
- Thursday, September 9 – West segment: Exhibition, King/Bathurst, Queen/Spadina
- Thursday, September 16 – North segment: Pape, Cosburn, Thorncliffe Park, Flemingdon Park, Science Centre
- Thursday, September 23 – East segment: East Harbour, Leslieville/Riverside, Gerrard
- Thursday, October 7 – Downtown segment: Osgoode, Queen, Moss Park, Corktown
To register for an upcoming open house and submit your questions, visit MetrolinxEngage.com/OntarioLine/Live. If you are unable to attend the live event, Metrolinx will post recordings of the discussions so you can catch up with the conversations.
Editor’s note – This story was edited after publication to reflect a change in dates.