Cooksville GO Station
New and Improved Cooksville GO Officially Opens
A better station experience, giving you more reasons to GO.
As part of GO Expansion on the Milton Line, we’ve completely modernized Cooksville GO, including a new parking garage with direct access to platforms and eight new bus bays. The all-new Cooksville GO offers a whole new GO experience for you. Building a better station is all about you; Cooksville now provides easier station access and more connected transit, all in the heart of Mississauga.
The transformed station offers more amenities for you to enjoy in a brand new station building, more parking with a pedestrian bridge to the platform and better connections to GO Transit and MiWay. In the future, your new station will also include connections to the future Hurontario LRT line, which we anticipate launching in 2024.
Walk, cycle or park your car at the station for easy access to everywhere you need to GO.
We created an easy transit experience for you, by bringing together all of the options you need. This is your integrated transit hub and public plaza.
By building more and better access points into the station we’ve created a dynamic, compact, walkable mixed-use transit hub.
- New station building and east pavilion, with a large public plaza
- 750+ more parking spaces from the addition of a new parking structure complete with a pedestrian bridge to the rail platform
- New passenger pick-up and drop-off
- Repairs to parking lots
- New station entrance from Hurontario Street improving the flow of traffic around the station through this busy, central neighbourhood
- New indoor waiting area at Bus Loop
- New platforms with tactile yellow safety tiles, digital signs, canopied shelters and a snowmelt system.
- Upgrades to pedestrian tunnels to access rail platforms.
- Accessible parking on the first and fourth floors of the new parking garage.
Enabling More Connections
- Transit hub connecting customers to GO Transit (rail and bus service), Mississauga transit and the future Hurontario LRT.
- 8 new bus bays for GO and MiWay bus service.
In The News
- Major milestone for updated Cooksville GO Station as new platform and pavilion open - September 21, 2020
- A good sign as Cooksville GO gets its name up in lights – See the video here - August 7, 2020