Union Station GO Bus Terminal in Toronto
The Union Station Bus Terminal moved to its new home on the east side of Bay Street, south of the rail corridor. The new, enhanced Union GO Bus Terminal provides a safer, more convenient, and more efficient transit experience, with better connections to rail and subway services as well as other popular destinations.
Benefits of Project to Community
The new, enhanced Union Station GO Bus Terminal provides a safe, convenient, and efficient transit experience with easy connections to rail and subway services.
- Easier Connections to GO Trains, the TTC, VIA Rail and UP Express
- 270 new bicycle parking spaces
- Better access to the Gardiner Expressway and Lakeshore Blvd.
- The new GO bus Union Station will be integrated into a modern location that will link tenants, commuters, and travellers to the waterfront and the Financial District
- The new GO Bus Terminal will bring GO Buses into a site integrated with Union Station and the Gardiner Expressway/Lakeshore Corridor
to GO Trains, the TTC, VIA Rail and UP Express
new bicycle parking spaces
to the Gardiner Expressway and Lakeshore