As a government agency operating under the principles of the French Language Services Act (FLSA), Metrolinx and its operating divisions (GO Transit, PRESTO, UP Express) are committed to providing services in French in designated areas of the province. We are working to ensure the availability and accessibility of quality services in French system-wide.
Metrolinx's French Language Services Implementation Plan provides details on the many initiatives Metrolinx has undertaken to comply with the FLSA.
Highlights of the FLS Plan include:
- Printed train and bus schedules in bilingual format.
- Easy access to customer information such as fares, news, bulletins, etc., in French via Metrolinx and its divisions' websites.
- Access to information in French posted on dynamic and static station and terminal signage.
- Use of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook) in English and French to communicate and interact with the public and stakeholders.
- Access to information in French at stations and terminals. For more information, please contact GO Transit’s Customer Care at 416-869-3200 (Toronto area), toll-free 1-888-GET-ON-GO (438-6646) or 1-800-387-3652 (TTY only).
For any questions regarding FLS services at Metrolinx, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.