Metrolinx wins Canada’s Top Employer for Young People for the second year straight
Metrolinx is proud to be one of the winners of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2014 award. This award recognizes Metrolinx as among the employers from across Canada that offer the best benefits for younger workers and help recent graduates build long-term careers.
Metrolinx’s ability to meet the transportation challenges of today and tomorrow will be through the diverse expertise of our employees. We continue to develop strong professional and leadership programs to attract next generation of professionals through:
- The Rob MacIsaac Fellowship Program, a unique opportunity for post-secondary students to demonstrate leadership and innovation in the transportation area, while developing and applying research in a public sector setting that positively impacts the region.
- The Truck and Coach Technicians Apprenticeship Program, in partnership with Centennial College, training young people to become certified skilled workers.
- The Georgetown South Project Employment Initiative in partnership with the Hammer Heads Apprenticeship program.
- Our summer student program offering a wide range of positions across the organization.
- Co-op terms offered in various departments across the organization.
- Tuition subsidies for employees interested in pursuing post-graduate education or other development opportunities.
Winning the Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2014 award reaffirms that Metrolinx is not only an employer of choice that attracts and retains the best talent, but also a great workplace.
To find more information about Metrolinx career opportunities, please visit metrolinx.com/careers or follow us on LinkedIn.